Contract Administration is the process of ensuring that each party’s performance meets the contractual requirements (Garrett & Rendon, 2005). The contract administration process includes:
1. Conducting a pre-performance conference.
2. Measuring contractor’s performance, using performance evaluation tools (Earned Value Management, schedule analysis, budget analysis).
3. Conducting risk monitoring and control.
4. Managing the contract change control process.
5. Measuring and reporting contractor’s performance (cost, schedule, performance) 6. Conducting project milestone reviews.