A typical CMP provided to the authorities would consist of following sections;
- General work activities
- Working hours and schedule,
- Equipment/material staging and parking,
- Haul route/estimated vehicular traffic,
- Contaminated soil management.
- Health and safety,
- Dust control and reduction measures,
- Noise mitigation,
- Storm water pollution prevention and erosion control plans.
The inclusions, in fact, would depend on the authority and its requirements. The author of the CMP should consider requirements of the authorities to whom the CMP is submitted prior to writing. Submission and getting approval prior to project commencement is a mandatory requirement in some jurisdictions. It is generally a task for the owner but occasionally might be a requirement to be fulfilled by the contractor.